The Updated list of Ahmadu Bello University Courses has been listed on the page. If you are applying to study at Ahmadu Bello University, then it’s important you click on any of the desired courses in order to see the UTME subjects required, O’level subject combination as well as Direct Entry requirements and others.
Official ABU Courses
ABU is among the fast-growing and influential Universities in Nigeria. The Institution is made up of 12 Faculties, and 12 Research Institutes and Specialized Centres. They also have 82 Academic Departments and offer postgraduate and undergraduate courses and programs such as Public & Business Administration, Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Humanities, Law and more listed below.
Courses Offered at Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
*. Courses / Departments in ABU
- Arabic Studies.
- Accountancy / Accounting.
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Agricultural Science and Education.
- Automotive Engineering.
- Biological Science(s).
- Business Education.
- Business Administration.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Law.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Drama / Dramatic / Performing Arts.
- Education and Biology.
- Education and Chemistry.
- Education and Geography.
- Education and Geography / Physics.
- Education and Arabic.
- Education and Computer Science.
- Education and Islamic Studies.
- Education and Language Arts.
- Education and Christian Religious Studies.
- Education and Integrated Science.
- Education and Hausa.
- Education and Mathematics.
- Education and Physics.
- Education and Social Studies.
- Educational Administration and Planning.
- Electrical Engineering.
- English Language.
- Fine Art.
- Forestry And Wildlife Management.
- Glass Technology.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Health Education.
- Human Kinetics.
- Home Economics and Education.
- Industrial Design.
- International Studies.
- Islamic / Sharia Law.
- Land Survey.
- Land Surveying.
- Literature in English.
- Library and Information Science.
- Local Government And Development Studies.
- Mass Communication.
- Medicine and Surgery.
- Metallurgical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Mechatronics Engineering.
- Nursing / Nursing Science.
- Physical and Health Education.
- Political Science.
- Public Administration.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Textile Science and Technology.
- Urban and Regional Planning.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Water Resources and Environmental Engr.
Ahmadu Bello University Courses & Faculty
*. Arts and Social Science Education.
*. Educational Psychology & Counselling.
*. Educational Foundation & Curriculum.
*. Library and Information Science.
*. Science Education.
*. Physical and Health Education.
*. Vocational and Technical Education.
*. Agricultural Engineering.
*. Civil Engineering.
*. Chemical Engineering.
*. Electrical & Computer Engineering.
*. Metallurgical Engineering.
*. Mechanical Engineering.
*. Water Resources & Environmental Engineering.
*. Civil Law.
*. Commercial Law.
*. Private Law.
*. Public Law.
*. Sharia Law.
*. Community Medicine.
*. Chemical Pathology.
*. Dental Surgery.
*. Human Anatomy.
*. Human Physiology.
*. Hematology and Blood Transfusion.
*. Medical Microbiology.
*. Nursing Science.
*. Obsterics and Gynecology.
*. Pathology (Morbid Anatomy).
*. Traumatic and Orthopedic Surgery.
*. Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmacy Practice.
*. Pharmacognosy & Drug Development.
*. Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
*. Pharmaceutical & Medicinal Chemistry.
*. Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Microbiology.
*. Veterinary Anatomy.
*. Veterinary Medicine.
*. Veterinary Physiology.
*. Veterinary Surgery and Medicine.
*. Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
*. Veterinary Parasitology and Entomology.
*. Veterinary Pathology and Microbiology.
*. Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology.
*. Theriogenology and Production.