Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is a scholarship sponsored by Coca Cola company and it’s aimed at helping scholars and students reach their academic goals.
On this page, you will find out everything you need to know about the scholarship and how to apply for it, as well as some important FAQs about the scholarship.
Before we show you how to apply for the ongoing Coca Cola Scholarship, below is some information you need to know about the scholarship in question. The information below will help you better understand what the Coca Cola Scholarship is all about.
A scholarship is usually a financial award given to students to help them further their education. It’s more like financial aid for students. There are various criteria that Scholarships awards are based upon.
While most of them are usually to reflect the purposes and values of the sponsors (founder or donor) of the award, others are just purely meant to support students with their intuition needs.
Unlike student loans, the Scholarship money awarded to students is free of charge and doesn’t need to be repaid by the students.
What is the Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship all About?
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to senior graduating high school students.
Furthermore, the ideal of this scholarship is based on leadership and service. And also, the commitment to creating a significant impact on both their communities and institutions.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is also dedicated to helping as many students as they can. Nevertheless, as a result of the limited resources coupled with a large number of applications, they can only be able to award scholarships to just a small percentage of students.
The Scholarship Application Process
Are you wondering how to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarship? First of all, you’ll have to submit a Google Form application through Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation online portal.
Luckily, there wouldn’t be any need for transcripts, essays, or other supplementary documents usually required to apply for a scholarship.
Notwithstanding, before filling out the application, you are recommended by the foundation to secure a copy of your transcript. The reason is to ensure that you are actually providing up-to-date and very accurate information about yourself.
In addition to the above mentioned, below are some of the documents that you are required to gather before filling out the application:
- High School Code for your school from College Board.
- The combined approximate income of your parents before taxes last year (optional).
- Information about all your school-sponsored extracurriculars. Example: How long did you stay in each club. What were your official leadership titles? And how long have you been playing the roles?
- Information about all your honors and awards received all throughout your stay in high school.
- Information on any community service hours you’ve completed all through your stay in high school.
- Furthermore, the number of AP, IB, and Honors classes offered at your school.
- Your grades all through your stay in high school.
- Your present class size and class rank.
- Also, provide information on all your work experiences all through your high school. Such as The job. How many hours you work per week, and more.
Extra Details About the Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship
Below is more information on the Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship. If you still want extra information, then click on the application link below.
- Scholarship Award Amount: $20,000.
- Requirements: Applicants must be current home-schooled/ high school seniors. They must also attend school in the U.S. And at the time of application, the applicant must anticipate completion of a high school diploma. Applicant must also plan to pursue a degree at any accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2021.
- Available Awards: One hundred and fifty (150).
- Application: CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship FAQs
Below you can find some of the frequently asked questions about the Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship:
- What Are the Requirements for the Coca-Cola Scholarship?
- You must be a high senior.
- You must be a graduating student of that school year.
- Also, you must have at least a weighted GPA of 3.0.
- Furthermore, you must attend an accredited US post-secondary institution. Also, the student must intend to pursue an undergraduate degree within that very same year of graduating from high school.
- How Much is the Coca-Cola Scholarship?
150 applicants will be selected every year to receive a $20,000 scholarship award. Notwithstanding, the Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team (50) – Gold Prize receives $1,500. While (50) Silver candidates receive $1,250. And (50) Bronze candidates receive $1,000.
- Is the Coca-Cola Scholarship Legit?
Yes, the Coco-Cola Scholarship is actually legit. The Coca-Cola Foundation is one of the organizations that offer one of the best and most generous awards to graduating high school seniors. However, they tend to be really competitive.
Thanks for taking the time to go through this article. We urge all applicants interested in this scholarship to be careful to avoid being scammed.
Ensure you meet the requirements before you apply for the scholarship. Good luck as you apply for the Coca-Cola scholarship.
Thus, don’t forget to share this content with your friends and those who may find this article useful. Also, you can share with even your enemies. You can also share it via your social media platforms.
Furthermore, you can subscribe to our blog so you can get new scholarship updates. Good luck.