College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina State (CONAMKAT) has started the sale of their application form for admission into its ND Nursing Programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina.
See the list of requirements and procedures on how to apply for the CONAMKAT ND Nursing Programme Admission Form for the 2021/2022 academic session below.
Suitable and qualified candidates are invited to apply for admission into the CONAMKAT (Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery) ND Nursing Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Eligibility For CONAMKAT ND Nursing Programme Admission
The general public should be informed that 140 is the minimum cut-off mark for admission into the ND Nursing programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The College is inviting candidates who have chosen the institution as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2021 JAMB UTME, scored a minimum of 140 in JAMB, and UPLOADED SSCE Result on the JAMB Portal to apply for the Post-UTME Screening/Interview Exercise for admission into the CONAMKAT.
How Do I Apply For CONAMKAT ND Nursing Programme Admission Form?
- Visit the College official website www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on “Post-UTME Screening/Interview”
- Put your UTME Number to verify
- Make payment
- Fill the form, submit and print the Interview Slip. The actual date for the interview will be written on your Slip.
1. The Portal Application Opening Date: Thursday, 2nd September 2021.
2. The Portal Application Closing Date: Friday 17th September 2021
Don’t forget to share this post, it could be helpful to someone in need of information like this. Use the social sharing buttons on the left-hand side of this page.