The Courses Offered by the University of Abuja have all been compiled in this article. We didn’t just list only UNIABUJA Courses but we also included Programs as well as departments.
The University of Abuja is a federal university in Nigeria, which is situated in Abuja, Nigeria. Just like top Universities in Nigeria, the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has also been officially accredited and recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
For all the aspiring students of UNIABUJA, you can find the various courses offered by the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) below.
Should in case you are wondering what are the requirements for each of the courses that have been listed here, then don’t worry as we have also provided you with all the requirements for each of the courses listed on this page.
To see the various requirement for each of the courses simply click on any of the courses you want to study and you will see the UTME subjects required, O’level subject combination as well as Direct Entry requirements and others.
UNIABUJA Courses and Programmes
- Accountancy / Accounting.
- Agricultural Science and Education.
- Arabic Studies.
- Business Administration.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Christian Religious Knowledge / Studies.
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS).
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Drama / Dramatic / Performing Arts.
- Education and Arabic.
- Education and Biology.
- Education and Chemistry.
- Education and Geography.
- Education and Economics.
- Education and Christian Religious Studies.
- Education and English Language.
- Education and English Language and Literature.
- Education and History.
- Education and Integrated Science.
- Education and Islamic Studies.
- Education and Mathematics.
- Education and Physics.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Education and Social Studies.
- Educational Management and Planning.
- English and Literary Studies.
- Environmental Education.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Islamic Studies.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Medicine and Surgery.
- Political Science and International Relations.
- Primary Education Studies.
- Public Administration.
- Veterinary Medicine.