How do I create my JAMB profile has been one of the questions I have been receiving from many Jambites. If that also happens to be the reason you landed on this page then you are certainly in the right place. Today in this article, we are going to be showing How to Create JAMB Profile, in addition to all the JAMB Pre-Registration Tips that will help you successfully apply for the current JAMB UTME.
Formerly, creating a JAMB Profile wasn’t as necessary as it is these days. Currently, JAMB has made it compulsory that all Jambites should Create a JAMB Profile for the current JAMB online registration. A few things have changed, nowadays you are required to register or create a JAMB profile and then move to get the JAMB E-Pin before you can be eligible to carry out any registration.
IMPORTANT POST: Download The Official 2021 JAMB Brochure HERE For Free.
Before you will be allowed to carry out certain actions such as checking your admission status, your examination center, printing your result Jamb result and more, you will be required to create your JAMB profile. That simply means without creating your Jamb Profile, you wouldn’t be able to carry out all the actions listed above. Below you will find out how you can create your JAMB online Profile.
- How to Know Your JAMB Exam Centre & Date.
- Current JAMB Full Syllabus.
- How To Print Your JAMB Result.
- How To Upload Your O’Level Result On JAMB Portal.
- How to Create JAMB Profile for 2021 Registration.
How to Create a JAMB Profile
Below is a detailed guide on how you can create the current JAMB profile in order to carry vital actions such as printing your JAMB result, checking your admission status and more. Ensure that you are able to follow the steps below in order to be able to successfully create JAMB Profile.
Please note that it’s a lot better to create this profile using your computer (PC). But if you must have to use a mobile smartphone, please ensure you don’t use OPERA MINI to create your JAMB profile.
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses.
First (1st) Step:
- The first thing to do is to validate your email address. And that can be done here.
- You are required to fill in your email in the first two spaces. You will also be required to select a question and provide the secret answer in the last 2 spaces. Whenever you forget your password to the JAMB portal, you will be asked the question and you will be required to provide the answer before you can access the website. Thus use a question and the corresponding answer that you can remember.
- Once you are done with those steps, click on the “Verify Email” and a link will be sent to your email.
- Open your email and you will find “noreply@JAMB.gov.ng”. The email will be tagged “eMail Address Confirmation”.
- Open the email and click on the “Click here to continue your Profile Creation”. If the email happens to be in your SPAM box, move it into your inbox in order for you to access the link.
NOTE: The email sent to you also contains a UNIQUE CODE. Thus, don’t be in a rush to delete the email or you can copy out the unique code to somewhere safe. The UNIQUE CODE will be required when you want to register at the CBT Centre.
IMPORTANT POST: Complete List Of All Universities in Nigeria.
Second (2nd) Step:
If you are done click the link sent to your email as stated in Step one above, you will be taken to a page where you will fill out your personal information in the form provided. This happens to be the final step, where you are required to fill the form with your personal information. Below is the final step to create your JAMB profile.
1). Ensure that you fill the spaces in the form with the proper information such as your date of birth (day, month & year), first name, your surname, middle name, nationality, your mobile number, Password to your profile, etc.
2). Ensure that all the information that you provide is correct if not, you will be required to change it later.
3). After you have cross-checked everything, click on “Sign Up”.
4). Wahla!!! Your profile will be immediately created and you will see a notification that states “Your Account Creation Was Successful.”
5). Feel free to access your profile by clicking on the “Proceed to Login”.
Should in case you get stuck anywhere and you need our help, don’t hesitate to contact us via the comment section and we will do our best to respond immediately. You are also welcome to send your suggestions across to us, as well as your questions. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends and others who may be needing it.