Are you searching for the JAMB Subjects Required for Crop, Soil and Environmental Science? Or the O’Level subject combination and admission requirements? If that’s what you are searching for, then you are on the right page.
In addition to the aforementioned, you will also find a list of Universities in Nigeria offering Crop, Soil And Environmental Science which is under the Faculty of Agriculture. Below are all the UTME and Direct Entry admission requirements needed to study Crop, Soil And Environmental Science.
O’Level Subjects & Requirements
As a UTME candidate, you are to ensure you satisfy the requirements needed to study Crop, Soil And Environmental Science. Candidates are required to have at least five (5) SSCE credit passes which must include the following subject:
2). English Language.
4). Biology/Agric Science.
5). And one other subject from Physics Economics or Geography.
JAMB Subject Combination For Crop, Soil And Environmental Science
Please UTME candidates should be informed that English Language is a compulsory subject for all courses in UTME. Below are the other three (3) subjects required to study Crop, Soil And Environmental Science which happens to be under the Faculty of Agriculture.
1). Biology /Agriculture.
2). Physics or Mathematics.
Admission Requirements For Direct Entry Candidates
Direct Entry candidates who want to study Crop, Soil And Environmental Science, but don’t want to apply for admission using UTME. You are required to satisfy the following requirements:
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes or equivalent in Chemistry and Biology/Agric Science/Botany/Zoology/Economics/Mathematics/ Physics/Geography/Geology.
LINKS YOU NEED TO VISIT
Direct Entry and UTME JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses.
Current JAMB Syllabus.
Official JAMB Brochure (Free Download).
JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Universities and Polytechnics.
List of Federal, State, and Private Universities In Nigeria.
Nigerian Universities Offering Crop, Soil And Environmental Science
- Ekiti State University (EKSU)
Places You Can Work With A Degree in Crop, Soil And Environmental Science
- Agriculture Business Sales Manager
- Agriculture Finance Advisor (banking)
- Agriculture Extension Worker (County Agent)
- Consulting Soil Scientist
- Commodities Market Consultant
- Crop Management Consultant
- Data Analyst (State Department of Agriculture)
- Environmental Consultant
- Environmental Lawyer
- Integrated Pest Management Specialist
- Land Management Contractor
- Research Laboratory Technician
- Soil and Water Conservationist (Natural Resource Conservation Service).