McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2021-2022: The McGill University is presently welcoming applications from qualified students as the institution is presently offering the McCall MacBain Scholarships for both international and home-based students who desire to enroll in a degree program at the McGill University in the next academic session.
The Mcgill University scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that has been created to enable outstanding students to chase a funded Masters’s or professional degree in addition to a comprehensive enrichment program.
About McCall MacBain Scholarships
The McCall MacBain Scholarships at McGill is Canada’s first leadership-driven scholarship for both master’s as well as professional degree students.
The institution is investing in students who are developing expertise in their respective fields, also have a record of taking initiative, and seek to collaborate with others to better understand as well as address challenges and important problems.
The McCall MacBain Scholarships have been designed to create a global community of creative leaders, innovators, entrepreneurs, academics, and others a lasting commitment to peacefully working with others to produce real change.
In 2023 which is the third year, the McCall MacBain Scholars cohort will be large enough to include international students.
Also, the number of scholarships each year will increase from 20 to 30, with international students making up one-third of each incoming cohort.
The McGill faculty members come from more than 70 countries and go after research that has a global impact. Over a quarter of McGill students come from outside of Canada and representing nearly 150 different countries.
McGill University McCall MacBain Masters Scholarship Rundown
- Organization: McCall MacBain Scholarships
- Type: Postgraduate
- Gender: Men and Women
- Country to Study: Canada
- Course to Study: Not specified
- School to Study: McGill University
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Benefits and Aim of McGill University McCall MacBain Masters Scholarship
Each year across Canada, up to 20 full scholarships are offered. There are also almost 60 other awards of $10,000 or $5,000 that are offered each during the interview process.
McGill University McCall MacBain Masters Scholarship Qualification Requirements
Below are the following eligibility requirements which Candidates must meet in order to be considered eligible to apply for the 2021/2022 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships (Both full and partial scholarships):
- Applicants must be international or domestic students.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s certificate or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have a high school certificate.
- You either have Canadian permanent residency, citizenship, or Canadian refugee status.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or are on track to graduate before August 2022.
- Applicants are not allowed to any other scholarship at the same time.
- All applicants are required to meet the English Language requirement of the institution.
Check This Out =>> How To Successfully Apply For Scholarships And Get Taken.
Deadline for Application
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarships
Two (2) applications are actually needed:
- The McCall MacBain Scholarship application will is going to be open from June to September 2021 for students who intend to start a program in Fall 2022.
- You will definitely need to apply directly to McGill for at least one eligible full-time professional or Master’s program for Fall/Summer 2022 admission. You will need to apply before the program deadline or by mid-December 2021 at the latest if you’re selected for final interviews.
NOTE: Visit McCall MacBain’s Website for more details.
Do You Wish to Study Abroad? See the List Of Ongoing International Scholarships Here.