Are you in search of how to get scholarships in Canada? Our page provides you a list of ongoing Canadian scholarships in 2021-2022 for international students.
Although this scholarship can be accessed by students from all parts of the world, they concentrate more on African countries (especially the developing ones).
The list of Canadian scholarships on this page comprises both postgraduates as well as undergraduates (Fellowships, Bachelors Degree, Masters, Ph.D., etc.) Most of the scholarships featured on this list are mainly funded by the Canadian government as well as private Canadian institutions.
They comprise both partly funded Canadian scholarships as well fully funded scholarships in Canada.
Ongoing 2021-2022 Scholarships in Canada & How to Apply
If you go through the list of the ongoing Canadian scholarships and find one that you really want to apply for, simply click on it to see more details about it and how to apply it. Without any further ados, below is a list of the ongoing Canadian scholarships.
NOTE: Click On any of the Scholarships you desire to see the scholarship value and how to apply for it.
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Program for Doctoral Study 2021.
- University of Alberta Fully Funded Scholarships.
- University of British Columbia Rio Tinto Graduate Scholarships Program.
- Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships for Students.
- Simon Fraser University 2021-2022 Undergraduate Scholars Entrance Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Scholarships 2021.
- York University Undergraduate Scholarships.
- University of Manitoba Undergraduate Scholarships (Bursary).
- McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2021 for Study in Canada.
- Laurentian University Scholarships.
Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2021-2022
Check This Out =>> How To Successfully Apply For Scholarships And Get Taken.
Do You Wish to Study Abroad? See the List Of Ongoing International Scholarships Here.