If you want to study Mechatronics Engineering, all you have to do is pay close attention to the article contain in this page. In this post, you will find so many relevant information that will help you effortlessly apply for admission into any higher institution in Nigeria without any mistakes.
This page contains the WAEC and JAMB Subject combination to Study Mechatronics Engineering for 2020/2021 Academic session. You will also find the Direct Entry requirements and the list of Universities in Nigeria where you can study this course. In addition to the afo-mentioned, you will also find the SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS/WAIVER and Places you can work with a degree in Mechatronics Engineering.
One of the major requirements for Studying Mechatronics Engineering is that you must be a science student. And when you able to meet with this condition, then you can keep reading the requirements for studying Mechatronics Engineering which is under the Faculty of Engineering, Environment & Technology.
WAEC Subject to Study Mechatronics Engineering
To qualify to study Mechatronics Engineering you are to ensure you meet with the required subjects which must contain five (5) credit passes. The subject combination is also applicable to NECO and GCE. Below are the required WAEC Subjects to Study Mechatronics Engineering.
4). English Language
5). Any one other Science subject.
JAMB Subject to Study Mechatronics Engineering
It’s important you know the JAMB subjects combination for Mechatronics Engineering but you should aim to score 180 – 200. Actually the JAMB cut-off mark for this course is 180 for Universities but why we advice you score up to 200 and above is to ensure that you stand a better chance. Below are the three (3) compulsory JAMB Subject to Study Mechatronics Engineering:
NOTE: JAMB is not the only way of getting admission into the higher institution, you can also try IJBM, ND, JUBEB or Predegree.
WAIVER / SPECIAL CONSIDERATION
i). FUNAAB requires ‘O’ level credit pass in Biology.
Direct Entry Requirements to Study Mechatronics Engineering
If you don’t intend to gain admission through UTME, then there are terms and conditions you must satisfy before you can gain admission to study Mechatronics Engineering. One of the requirements to study Mechatronics Engineering includes:
- ‘A’ level passes in any 2 of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
WAIVER / SPECIAL CONSIDERATION
1). BELLS accepts
i). Two (2) ‘A’ level passes in Physics/ Chemistry, Mathematics.
ii). ND/HND upper credit in Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
Universities in Nigeria Offering Mechatronics Engineering
- ABU (AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE)
- ABUAD (AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE)
- ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY, OWO, ONDO STATE
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE
- UNIBEN (UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE)
- BOWEN UNIVERSITY, IWO, OSUN STATE
- FED-NDUFU (ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE)
- FED-OTUOKE (FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OTUOKE, BAYELSA STATE)
- FED-OYE EKITI (FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE)
- FUNAAB (FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE)
- KUST (KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE)
- FUTMINNA (FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE)
- UNIPORT (UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE)
- TECH-IBADAN (TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE)