The WAEC & JAMB Subject combination for Environmental Engineering is not the only thing to be discussed in this article. The admission requirements, list of all the Universities in Nigeria offering the course and a lot more were also discussed alongside.
So, whether you are looking for the proper subject combination for Environmental Engineering or the list of Nigerian Universities offering the course or the direct entry admission requirements, you will find them on this page. As a matter of fact, we covered all the admission requirements for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates who want to study Environmental Engineering.
We urge you to pay adequate attention to this article if you wish to seamlessly register and avoid any mistake when applying to study Environmental Engineering in any of the institutions mentioned on this page. Below are all the things you require to successfully apply to study Environmental Engineering.
Admission Requirements to Study Environmental Engineering.
There are two vital things you are to pay close attention to when applying to study this course. You are to ensure that you have the proper O’Level and JAMB subjects required to study Environmental Engineering. Below are the O’Level (GCE, NECO & WAEC) and JAMB subject combination for this course.
O’Level Subjects Required for Environmental Engineering
Please be informed that you require not less than five (5) SSCE credit passes in the required O’Level subjects. Below is the required five (5) O’Level subject combination for Environmental Engineering:
1). English Language.
5). Biology or Geography.
- View JAMB Official Brochure.
- How To Know Your JAMB UTME Exam Center and Date.
- Official JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects.
- Best Public Universities in Nigeria Approved By Nuc.
- Current List Of (NUC) Approved Polytechnics in Nigeria.
JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Engineering
If you are a UTME candidate who wants to study Environmental Engineering in any of the higher Institutions listed below, then it’s important you know the subjects to fill in during registration. Below are the three (3) required JAMB subjects for Environmental Engineering:
Direct Entry Admission Requirements
If you don’t intend to apply to study Environmental Engineering in any of the higher institutions listed below using UTME, then you must ensure you meet with the direct entry admission requirements for Environmental Engineering.
- ‘A-Level passes’ in Physics, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry.
- ND upper credit in relevant programs of technology.
Video That Shows You What Environmental Engineering is all about. Credit To: CE.Gatech.edu
- AGRICULTURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING.
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING.
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING.
- CIVIL ENGINEERING.
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIOSYSTEMS ENGINEERING.
- COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.
Universities in Nigeria Offering Environmental Engineering
- KUST (KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL, KANO STATE).
- UNIPORT (UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE).