The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has started selling its Direct Entry screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session. You can now get the UNIPORT Direct Entry form online.
Candidates who chose UNIPORT for Direct Entry Admission are required to apply for direcet entry screening by logging into UNIPORT’s official website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, providing information like:
- Qualifying Exam(s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results gotten from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the points and pass level.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
CHECK THIS OUT: UNIPORT Cut Off Mark 2021 JAMB & Post UTME (School & Departments).
How to Apply for UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form 2021
PERIOD FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Monday, 6th September 2021 – Sunday, 19th September 2021.
- Candidates are required to input the JAMB Registration Number as well as confirm pre-loaded JAMB details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK, ECOBANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FCMB, FIRST BANK PLC, AND UBA PLC) and make a payment of just N2,000.
- Collect a Remita receipt that shows an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming your payment.
- Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Go ahead and complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your recent passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Go to the Admissions Office to submit photocopies of the following documents: Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, JAMB Slip, O’level Examination results (WASCE, NABTEB, GCE, NECO), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternately, you can mail the requested documents by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Uniport does not accept inconsistency in the name as this may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their A’Level and O’Level Results, JAMB ResultSlips and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates should be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2021, in order to be eligible for Admission.
- Candidates are required to apply within the Registration period because the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Candidates should also ensure they register with their own valid personalemail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Registration is carried out online, thus, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus. They are advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must make sure their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website ASAP (As Soon As Possible) as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates can send email to [firstname.lastname@example.org] for Technical Support Services during registration.
- You can call any of the following phone numbers, for more enquiries: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591