If you decide to participate in any alluniversity.com.ng offline activity, you agree to hold alluniversity.com.ng harmless and free of any losses, rights, damages, claims, and other actions of any kind that includes but not limited to personal injuries, property damage, death indirectly or directly related to participation of any alluniversity.com.ng offline event or activity.
Eligibility: By using our service, you agree that you are an individual from 14 years of age and above and that your use of our platform shall not violate any applicable regulation or law. By using our you also agree that all the information that you provide us is accurate and truthful and also agree to maintain the accuracy of the information provided. You also warrant that your use of our website is solely for your personal use.
Non Commercial Use: You also agree that the use of our platform will not warrant you to indulge into the use of our website for commercial activities. This also entails not posting unsolicited contents and linking to other website; any such activity will be properly investigated and corrected.
Proprietary Rights in Content found in alluniversity.com.ng: Our website retains all the proprietary rights found on the platform and its services. alluniversity.com.ng contains trademarks, copyrighted material, licensors and other proprietary information. Apart from the information contained in the public domain or those which you have been given written permission, you are not allowed to copy, publish, modify, distribute, display, perform, transmit nor sell any such proprietary information.
Member Disputes: Our users are totally responsible for their interactions with other alluniversity.com.ng. alluniversity.com.ng has exclusive right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between users of the website.
Content Posted on alluniversity.com.ng:
1. You agree that alluniversity.com.ng has the sole right to review and delete any message, content, files, text, images, videos, sounds, works of authorship, and other materials in the sole judgment of our website violating this agreement or which we may find to be illegal, offensive, or violate the rights, threaten or harm the safety other users.
2. You are completely responsible for any content or material that you publish or share with other users of this platform.
3. You give alluniversity.com.ng the sole right, worldwide license to use, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, and translate any content that you publish in a public area of our website. This license will be terminated the moment the content is removed from our platform. It’s also important that you note that you give you warrant that:
3i). The content you post on our website is yours or otherwise have the right to grant the license displayed in this section. and…
3ii). Your content should not go against our privacy rights, intellectual property rights, copyright rights, publicity rights as well as other right of other persons.
3iii). The content you provide on our website should not go contrary to your contract between you and any third party. You also consent to pay all the fees and royalties that you owe any person or organization by the reason of the content that you have provided on our website.
4). Below are is a partial list of all the type of content that we do not welcome on our website. And we also have the complete right to investigate and take legal actions should any person violate this list that will be outlined below. The contents we consider illegal on our website includes:
4i). Any material that is offensive in general and promotes hatred, physical harm of any kind against any individual or group, promotes bigotry or racism.
4ii). Materials and contents that harasses or supports harassment of another person.
4iii). Contents promoting misleading or false information and other illegal activities as well as behaviour that is abusive, obscene, threatening, libelous or defamatory.
4iv). Contents involving the transmission of chain letters, junk mail, unsolicited mass mailing, spammy contents.
4v). Contents that is another person’s copyrighted material and other pirated computer programs and other materials as well as links that leads to them.
4vi). Contents that promotes or give information about activities that are illegal like buying or making illegal weapons, providing or creating computer viruses or violating someone’s privacy, etc.
4vii). Materials containing restricted or password only access pages or hidden images and pages (especially those from another accessible pages).
4viii). Pages that requires other user’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
4ix). Contents that are not suitable for persons under the age of 18 which may include contents containing violent and sexual materials, or requires information of persons under the age of 18.
4x). Contents promoting commercial activities, advertising, sweepstakes, barter, pyramid schemes, and more without our consent.
5). Your contents will not contain another users phone number, residential address, email address, last names, or URLs.
6). You must use our platform in line with our terms and conditions and other applicable regulations and laws.
7). Don’t impersonate being an admin or another user of our website.
8). We don’t want the use of automated system by our visitor and users.
You will not be allowed to post, reproduce, distribute any material that has trademarks, copyrighted material, or others proprietary information without first getting authorization or consent of the owners of such proprietary materials.
It’s the policy of our website to terminate the access of any user who consistently infringes copyright upon prompt notification to alluniversity.com.ng by the copyright owner or its legal agent. If you believe that your works copied and posted on our website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, then don’t hesitate to provide us with the following information:
1. Physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act in place of the original owner of the copyright.
2. Provide a description of the copyrighted material in question.
3. A description of the place we can find the material claimed to have been infringed. That is the location on our Website.
4. Your telephone number, address, and email address.
5. A statement written by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A written statement by you, which was made under penalty of perjury, stating that the above information in your notice is correct and you are the sole owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
7. Contact and send the above mentioned requirement to our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement. Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +2348o69073945.
Disclaimer: alluniversity.com.ng is not responsible for any conduct both offline and online of any of our visitors and users of our services. We will also not be held liable for any interruption, misinterpretation, defect, delay in operation, error, omission, unauthorized access to, theft or destruction, or alteration of, any user or Member communication.
We will not also be held liable for any technical malfunction, computer online systems, software, responsibility for any deletion, traffic congestion on the Internet, damage to user’s computer as a result of participation or downloading materials in connection with the Website and its services. We will not be responsible by any means for any loss or damages arising from the use of contents posted on the Website or transmitted through other users whether offline or online. It also includes Damages which includes injury or death from the use of our services. Our website and its services are brought “AS-IS” and we disclaim any warranty of fitness for some purpose or non-infringement. alluniversity.com.ng can’t guarantee and will not promise any particular result from the use of our services or the platform.
Limitation on Liability: alluniversity.com.ng will not be liable to our users or third party for any indirect exemplary, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages which consist of loss of profit, damages from the use of our website or our services. Feel free to contact us if you have any question as regard to this agreement.